to explore results)
- Microbial diversity and flavor formation in onion fermentation.
, Food Funct.
- Elodeoidins A–H, acylphloroglucinol meroterpenoids possessing diverse rearranged skeletons from Hypericum elodeoides.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- Preparation and characterisation of an aligned carbon nanotube array on the silicon (100) surface.
, Soft Matter
- Long-chain acyloins and vicinal diketones.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Functionalization of silicon surfaces with Si–C linked β-cyclodextrin monolayers.
, Chem. Commun.
- Design of fragrant molecules through the incorporation of rough sets into computer-aided molecular design.
, Mol. Syst. Des. Eng.
- Stripping of aroma compounds during beer fermentation monitored in real-time using an automatic cryotrapping sampling system and fast gas chromatography/mass spectrometry.
, Anal. Methods
- Highly resilient field emission from aligned single-walled carbon nanotube arrays chemically attached to n-type silicon.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- 982. Higher aliphatic compounds. Part X. A synthesis of tariric and petroselinic acids.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Electroassisted catalysis of the reductive coupling of 2-bromooctane and methyl vinyl ketone by a binuclear cobalt–salen–iron complex in DMF solution: electrosynthesis and cyclic voltammetry analysis.
, New J. Chem.