to explore results)
- Allosterism in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 14 Development of AMPA Receptor Modulators as Cognition Enhancers.
, Pages 310-333
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 10 Glutamate Receptor Modulators as Emergent Therapeutic Agents in the Treatment of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 237-265
- Ion Channel Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 6 AMPA Receptor Positive Allosteric Modulators – a Case History.
, Pages 105-134
- G Protein-Coupled Receptors: From Structure to Function, Chapter 13 Functional Crosstalk between Group I Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors and Ionotropic Glutamate Receptors Controls Synaptic Transmission.
, Pages 269-283
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 4 Glutamatergic Approaches for the Treatment of Schizophrenia.
, Pages 56-98
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 10 Glutamate Approaches Towards the Treatment of Mood Disorders.
, Pages 258-275
- Unravelling Single Cell Genomics: Micro and Nanotools, Chapter 9 Gene Analysis of Single Cells.
, Pages 81-92
- Computational Biophysics of Membrane Proteins, Chapter 8 Computational Studies of Receptors.
, Pages 237-258
- Drug Discovery for Schizophrenia, CHAPTER 6 Drugs that Target the Glutamate Synapse: Implications for the Glutamate Hypothesis of Schizophrenia.
, Pages 115-140
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 5 Discovery and Clinical Data for a Novel AMPA Receptor Positive Modulator.
, Pages 99-122