to explore results)
- Humic Substances: Structures, Models and Functions, 26 Binding of hydrophobic organic compounds to dissolved humic substances: A predictive approach based on computer assisted structure elucidation: Atomistic simulations and flory-huggins solution theory.
, Pages 221-238
- Catalytic Hydrogenation for Biomass Valorization, CHAPTER 7 Catalytic Hydrotreatment of Fast Pyrolysis Oils Using Supported Metal Catalysts.
, Pages 151-173
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 4 Density Standards and Traceability.
, Pages 115-124
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 12 Ultrasonics 1: Speed of Ultrasound, Isentropic Compressibility and Related Properties of Liquids.
, Pages 345-394
- Catalysis: Volume 16, Catalytic hydrodearomatization.
, Volume 16
, Pages 1-42
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Chapter 8 Packaging for Food Irradiation.
, Pages 123-168
- Developments and Applications in Solubility, Chapter 23 Solubility and the Oil Industry.
, Pages 350-389
- Heat Capacities: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, Chapter 5 Heat Capacity of Non-electrolyte Solutions.
, Pages 86-111
- Humic Substances: Structures, Models and Functions, 42 Subject index.
, Pages 373-388
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 30, Other physical methods.
, Volume 30
, Pages 329-349