to explore results)
- Turning Points in Solid-State, Materials and Surface Science: A Book in Celebration of the Life and Work of Sir John Meurig Thomas, Chapter 19 Aperiodicity in Organic Materials.
, Pages 302-333
- Sustainable Preparation of Metal Nanoparticles: Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Biofuels and High Value Added Chemicals from Biomass Using Sustainably Prepared Metallic and Bimetallic Nanoparticles.
, Pages 157-189
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 12 Ultrasonics 1: Speed of Ultrasound, Isentropic Compressibility and Related Properties of Liquids.
, Pages 345-394
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Chapter 16 Toxicological Aspects of Irradiated Foods.
, Pages 337-351
- Carbon Nanomaterials in Hydrogenation Catalysis, Chapter 7 Catalysts Supported on Carbon Nanotubes
, Pages 63-136
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Chapter 14 Chemical Methods.
, Pages 301-313
- Developments and Applications in Solubility, Chapter 23 Solubility and the Oil Industry.
, Pages 350-389
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 14 High-Pressure “Maxwell Relations” Measurements.
, Pages 414-438
- Photochemistry: Volume 11, Spectroscopic and theoretical aspects.
, Volume 11
, Pages 1-123
- Photochemistry: Volume 10, Gas-phase photoprocesses.
, Volume 10
, Pages 171-220