to explore results)
- Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health, Case Studies of Source Apportionment from North America.
, Pages 126-167
- Food Contact Materials Analysis: Mass Spectrometry Techniques, CHAPTER 4 Adhesives in Food Packaging.
, Pages 82-104
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, Applications of nuclear shielding.
, Volume 44
, Pages 76-149
- Molecular Structure by Diffraction Methods: Volume 4, Carbon, silicon, germanium, tin, and lead.
, Volume 4
, Pages 379-392
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 37, Applications of nuclear shielding.
, Volume 37
, Pages 68-123
- Developments and Applications in Solubility, Chapter 8 Solubility of Organic Solids for Industry.
, Pages 94-130
- Edible Oil Structuring: Concepts, Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 5 Structuring Edible Oil Phases with Fatty Acids and Alcohols.
, Pages 95-105
- Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health, Source Apportionment: Principles and Methods.
, Pages 72-125
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 12, Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
, Volume 12
, Pages 1-158