to explore results)
- An experimental study on the effects of temperature and magnetic field strength on the magnetorheological fluid stability and MR effect.
, Soft Matter
- From laboratory catalysts to a new prototype: a novel real candidate for the isomerization of C5–C6 paraffins.
, RSC Adv.
- An integrated approach based on micro-mapping analytical techniques for the detection of impurities in historical Zn-based white pigments.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- Synthesis and physicochemical characteristics of alkane (or arene)-thio-, -sulphinato-, and -sulphonato-indium(III) porphyrins. Crystal structure of methanesulphonato(5,10,15,20-tetraphenylporphyrinato)indium(III).
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Harnessing low frequency-based energy using a K0.5Na0.5NbO3 (KNN) pigmented piezoelectric paint system.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Extraction and identification of microplastic particles from secondary wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) effluent.
, Anal. Methods
- Joint discussion on papers by Mr. Dreaper and Professor Gee and Mr. Harrison.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.