to explore results)
- Organocatalytic Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions: A Powerful Tool for the Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Complex Molecules, Chapter 5 Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions via Phase-transfer Catalysis
, Pages 187-221
- Synthetic Methods in Drug Discovery: Volume 1, Chapter 6 Palladium- and Copper-catalysed C–N Cross-coupling in Drug Discovery.
, Volume 1
, Pages 170-241
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 2, Chapter 16 Cinchona Alkaloid Derivatives as Asymmetric Phase-transfer Catalysts.
, Pages 82-134
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, CHAPTER 2 Prominent Ligand Types in Modern Cross-Coupling Reactions.
, Pages 20-90
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, CHAPTER 12 Direct Arylation via C–H Activation.
, Pages 551-609
- Ball Milling Towards Green Synthesis: Applications, Projects, Challenges, CHAPTER 6 Amino Acids and Peptides in Ball Milling.
, Pages 114-150
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 48, Quinquevalent phosphorus acids.
, Volume 48
, Pages 234-379
- Cytotoxic Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates, CHAPTER 11 Duocarmycin–PBD Dimers as Antibody–Drug Conjugate (ADC) Payloads.
, Pages 241-258
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, CHAPTER 9 GSK: Biocatalyst Discovery and Optimisation.
, Pages 257-275
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 47, Quinquevalent phosphorus acids.
, Volume 47
, Pages 212-339