to explore results)
- Palladium-catalyzed geometrically selective hydrogenation of (Z)-trifluoromethyl alkenyl triflate: an efficient approach to (Z) or (E)-3,3,3-trifluoropropenyl derivatives.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Competing reaction pathways of 3,3,3-trifluoropropene at rhodium hydrido, silyl and germyl complexes: C–F bond activation versus hydrogermylation.
, Dalton Trans.
- Activation of tetrafluoropropenes by rhodium(i) germyl and silyl complexes.
, Faraday Discuss.
- Direct vicinal difunctionalization of alkynes through trifluoromethylation and aminosulfonylation via insertion of sulfur dioxide under catalyst-free conditions.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- 550. Reactions of fluorocarbon radicals. Part V. Alternative syntheses for trifluoromethylacetylene (3 : 3 : 3-trifluoropropyne), and the influence of polyfluoro-groups on adjacent hydrogen and halogen atoms.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Synthesis of 3,3,3-trifluoropropene telomers and their modification into fluorosurfactants.
, Polym. Chem.
- Experimental and theoretical studies on the thermal decomposition of trans-1-chloro-3,3,3-trifluoropropene and 2-chloro-3,3,3-trifluoropropene and their fire-extinguishing performance.
, New J. Chem.
- 668. Reactions of fluorocarbon radicals. Part VI. The hydration of trifluoromethyl- and pentafluoroethyl-substituted acetylenes.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Addition reaction of 3,3,3-trifluoropropene to tetrahydrofuran. Telomeric growth via free-radical rearrangements.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- A stereocontrolled syntheses of conjugated dienyl trifluoromethyl ketones via the Claisen rearrangement of allyl 2-phenylsulfanyl-1-(trifluromethyl) vinyl ethers.
, Chem. Commun.