to explore results)
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 6 Natural Compounds and Synthetic Drugs Targeting the Ionotropic Cannabinoid Members of Transient Receptor Potential (TRP) Channels.
, Pages 201-300
- A Fragrant Introduction to Terpenoid Chemistry, Menthol and carvone.
, Pages 65-96
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954
- The Chemistry of Fragrances, Ingredients for the modern perfumery industry.
, Pages 51-124
- P-Stereogenic Ligands in Enantioselective Catalysis, Chapter 2 Resolution of Racemic and Diastereomeric Mixtures
, Pages 21-113
- Modern NMR Approaches to the Structure Elucidation of Natural Products: Volume 2: Data Acquisition and Applications to Compound Classes, Chapter 4 Application of Residual Dipolar Couplings to the Structural Analysis of Natural Products.
, Volume 2
, Pages 117-176
- Catalysis: Volume 24, Catalytic applications of mesoporous silica-based materials.
, Volume 24
, Pages 253-280
- The Chemistry and Bioactive Components of Turmeric, CHAPTER 4 Turmeric – Active Ingredients Other than Curcuminoids.
, Pages 71-103
- Metal Nanoparticles for Catalysis: Advances and Applications, CHAPTER 8 Metal Salt-based Gold Nanocatalysts.
, Pages 157-171
- Terpenoids and Steroids: Volume 9, Monoterpenoids.
, Volume 9
, Pages 1-80