to explore results)
- Hyperbranched pyridylphenylene polymers based on the first-generation dendrimer as a multifunctional monomer.
, RSC Adv.
- Isomer-dependent catalytic pyrolysis mechanism of the lignin model compounds catechol, resorcinol and hydroquinone.
, Chem. Sci.
- Unexpected formation of helicenes from hexaarylbenzenes containing pyrrole moieties.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- Comparative photochemistry of some tricarbonyl(η4-polyene)iron complexes in frozen gas matrices at ca. 12 K.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Thermal decomposition of 2,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodioxin and 1,2-dimethoxybenzene.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- A new tetraarylcyclopentadienone based low molecular weight gelator: synthesis, self-assembly properties and anion recognition.
, New J. Chem.
- Conversion of methoxy and hydroxyl functionalities of phenolic monomers over zeolites.
, Green Chem.
- Spontaneous chiral resolution of a coordination polymer with distorted helical structure consisting of achiral building blocks.
, Chem. Commun.
Hexameric subphthalocyanine rosette.
, Dalton Trans.
- 20 Organometallic chemistry of bi- and poly-nuclear complexes.
, Annu. Rep. Prog. Chem., Sect. A: Inorg. Chem.