to explore results)
- The biosynthetic incorporation of [phenyl-3H]phenylalanine into gliotoxin.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Cloning, sequencing and characterization of the biosynthetic gene cluster of sanglifehrin A, a potent cyclophilin inhibitor.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Diversity-oriented synthesis of medicinally important 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline-3-carboxylic acid (Tic) derivatives and higher analogs.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Complex-forming properties of tyrosine isomers with transition metal ions.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Primary arylamine-based tyrosine-targeted protein modification.
, RSC Adv.
- The biosynthesis of gliotoxin; possible involvement of a phenylalanine epoxide.
, J. Chem. Soc. D
- Molecular vibration as a novel explanatory mechanism for the expression of animal colouration.
, Integr. Biol.
- Color measurement of the animal integument predicts the content of specific melanin forms.
, RSC Adv.
- A narrow open tubular column for high efficiency liquid chromatographic separation.
- Protecting group free radical C–H trifluoromethylation of peptides.
, Chem. Sci.