to explore results)
- In Silico Toxicology: Principles and Applications, Chapter 17 Open Source Tools for Read-Across and Category Formation.
, Pages 408-445
- Amphiphilic Polymer Co-networks: Synthesis, Properties, Modelling and Applications, CHAPTER 14 Biocatalytically-active Amphiphilic Polymer Co-networks.
, Pages 309-330
- Biological Fluid-Surface Interactions in Detection and Medical Devices, Chapter 5 Antifouling Surface Chemistries to Minimize Signal Interference from Biological Matrices in Biosensor Technology
, Pages 184-265
- Thiol-X Chemistries in Polymer and Materials Science, CHAPTER 2 End‐group Functionalization of RAFT‐prepared Polymers Using Thiol‐X Chemistries.
, Pages 28-58
- Photopolymerisation Initiating Systems, Chapter 8 Controlled Reversible Deactivation Radical Photopolymerization.
, Pages 244-273
- Nitroxide Mediated Polymerization: From Fundamentals to Applications in Materials Science, Chapter 4 NMP Under Homogenous Conditions in Bulk, Organic Solvents and Aqueous Systems.
, Pages 153-198
- Phosphorus-Based Polymers: From Synthesis to Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 294-318
- Chemoresponsive Materials: Stimulation by Chemical and Biological Signals, Chapter 2 Intelligent, Responsive and Theranostic Hydrogel Systems for Controlled Delivery of Therapeutics.
, Pages 10-43
- Amphiphilic Polymer Co-networks: Synthesis, Properties, Modelling and Applications, CHAPTER 15 Functional Membranes Based on Amphiphilic Polymer Co-networks.
, Pages 331-363
- Antimicrobial Materials for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 13 Recent Advances in Antimicrobial Hydrogels.
, Pages 348-369