to explore results)
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 9 Human Serum Albumin–Drug Binding Affinity Based on Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 204-234
- Anti-Inflammatory Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 4 CRTH2 Antagonists.
, Pages 104-134
- Organoselenium Compounds in Biology and Medicine: Synthesis, Biological and Therapeutic Treatments, Chapter 15 Organoselenium Compounds as Cancer Therapeutic Agents.
, Pages 401-435
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Alzheimer's Disease: Volume 1: Beta-Amyloid, Tau Protein and Glucose Metabolism, Chapter 2 Targeting Alzheimer's γ-Secretase: Genetic and Chemical Modulation.
, Volume 1
, Pages 19-37
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 2.1 Nanostructures Overcoming the Intestinal Barrier: Physiological Considerations and Mechanistic Issues.
, Pages 39-62
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 39, Aspartic protease inhibitors as drug candidates for treating various difficult-to-treat diseases.
, Volume 39
, Pages 114-147
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 7 Drug Metabolism.
, Pages 184-207
- Physico-Chemical and Computational Approaches to Drug Discovery, Chapter 13 Computational Strategies and Challenges for Targeting Protein–Protein Interactions with Small Molecules.
, Pages 319-359
- Polyamine Drug Discovery, Chapter 11 Clinical Applications of Polyamine-Based Therapeutics.
, Pages 257-276
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 7 Green Metal-catalysed Synthesis of Pharmaceutically Useful Asymmetric Epoxides and Sulfoxides.
, Pages 139-192