to explore results)
- Metabolic Profiling: Disease and Xenobiotics, Chapter 11 Metabolomics Investigations of Drug-induced Hepatotoxicity.
, Pages 323-356
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- Eco-Friendly Synthesis of Fine Chemicals, Chapter 5 Green Procedures for the Synthesis of Useful Molecules Avoiding Hazardous Solvents and Toxic Catalysts.
, Pages 186-219
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Subject index.
, Pages 225-230
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, CHAPTER 15 Recent Large-Scale Applications of Transition Metal-Catalyzed Couplings for the Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 697-778
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 7 Drug Metabolism.
, Pages 184-207
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 1 How Physicochemical Properties of Drugs Affect Their Metabolism and Clearance.
, Pages 1-26
- General and Synthetic Methods: Volume 13, Saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbons.
, Volume 13
, Pages 1-32
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 4 Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Amines and their Isosteres.
, Pages 168-209