to explore results)
- Essential Guide to Food Additives (4), CHAPTER 6 E Numbers
, Pages 91-276
- Food: The Chemistry of its Components (4), Proteins.
, Pages 126-174
- The Chemistry and Biology of Winemaking, Chapter 4 Winemaking Processes
, Pages 161-202
- Alternatives to Conventional Food Processing, Chapter 5 Membrane Separations in Food Processing.
, Pages 184-253
- The Chemistry and Biology of Winemaking, Chapter 6 Clarification, Stabilisation and Preservation
, Pages 242-292
- The Science of Bakery Products, Chapter 3 Raw Materials
, Pages 56-134
- Binding, Transport and Storage of Metal Ions in Biological Cells, CHAPTER 25 Antimony and Bismuth.
, Pages 768-799
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 17 Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth
, Pages 347-385
- Biophysical Approaches Determining Ligand Binding to Biomolecular Targets: Detection, Measurement and Modelling, Chapter 3 Ligand Binding: The Crystallographic Approach.
, Pages 56-135
- Microfluidics in Detection Science: Lab-on-a-chip Technologies, Chapter 8 Novel Lab-on-a-Chip Sensing Systems: Applications of Optical, Electrochemical, and Piezoelectric Transduction in Bioanalysis.
, Pages 224-269