to explore results)
- Three routes to nickel(ii) salicylaldehyde 4-phenyl and 4-methylthiosemicarbazonato complexes: mechanochemical, electrochemical and conventional approach. Marina Cindrić, Marina Uzelac, Dominik Cinčić, Ivan Halasz, Gordana Pavlović, Tomica Hrenar, Manda Ćurić, Davor Kovačević
- Vanadium-induced formation of thiadiazole and thiazoline compounds. Mononuclear and dinuclear oxovanadium(v) complexes with open-chain and cyclized thiosemicarbazone ligands. Mirta Rubčić, Dalibor Milić, Gordan Horvat, Ivica Đilović, Nives Galić, Vladislav Tomišić, Marina Cindrić
, Dalton Trans.
- Ligand control on the synthesis and redox potency of mononuclear manganese-(III) and -(IV) complexes with tridentate ONS co-ordination. Rina Mukhopadhyay, Samiran Bhattacharjee, Ramgopal Bhattacharyya
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Impact and correlation of pK
a and d
electrons of some selected thiosemicarbazone Schiff base metal Co, Ni, Cu complexes: a study of electrochemical behavior, excitation and optical energies. M. S. El-Shahawi, W. Ahmad, G. I. Mohammed, Y. M. Moustafa, G. A. Al-Hazmi, A. A. El-Asmy
, New J. Chem.
- Vanadium, niobium and tantalum. J. Robin Fulton
, Annu. Rep. Prog. Chem., Sect. A: Inorg. Chem.