to explore results)
- Allosterism in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 16 Allosteric Binding in the Serotonin Transporter – Pharmacology, Structure, Function and Potential Use as a Novel Drug Target.
, Pages 360-380
- Biomedical Imaging: The Chemistry of Labels, Probes and Contrast Agents, Chapter 3 Recent Developments in PET and SPECT Radioligands for CNS Imaging.
, Pages 49-143
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 8 C–C Bond Formation in the Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 193-229
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 8 Beyond SSRIs: Second-generation Reuptake Inhibitors for the Treatment of Depression.
, Pages 184-225
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 12 Neuropeptide Receptors: Novel Therapeutic Targets for Depression and Anxiety Disorders.
, Pages 300-330
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 7 The Neurobiology of Depression and Anxiety: How Do We Change from Models of Drug Efficacy to Understanding Mood and Anxiety Disorders?.
, Pages 159-183
- Acute Brain Impairment: Scientific Discoveries and Translational Research, Chapter 14 Testing and Mechanisms of Neuroprotective Agents for Cerebral Ischemic Injury in Clinical Trials, 2010–2016.
, Pages 242-262
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 41, NMR in living systems.
, Volume 41
, Pages 348-385
- New Synthetic Technologies in Medicinal Chemistry, Chapter 4 Microwave Assisted Chemistry.
, Pages 63-89
- Pain Therapeutics: Current and Future Treatment Paradigms, CHAPTER 5 Neurotransmitters and Other Non-Opiate Central Mechanisms.
, Pages 171-196