to explore results)
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 4.3 Ocular Drug Delivery from Nanostructured Contact Lenses.
, Pages 205-236
- Electrochemistry: Volume 13, Preparation and electroanalytical applications of vertically aligned carbon nanotubes.
, Volume 13
, Pages 50-96
- Synthetic Methods in Drug Discovery: Volume 1, Chapter 6 Palladium- and Copper-catalysed C–N Cross-coupling in Drug Discovery.
, Volume 1
, Pages 170-241
- 3D Printing in Chemical Sciences: Applications Across Chemistry, CHAPTER 5 3D Printing in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
, Pages 138-175
- Aerobiology: The Toxicology of Airborne Pathogens and Toxins, CHAPTER 7 Bacillus anthracis: An Aerobiological Threat.
, Pages 248-299
- Fragment-Based Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 8 Fragment-Based Discovery of Antibacterials.
, Pages 177-213
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 42, Amino acid and peptide bioconjugates.
, Volume 42
, Pages 85-145
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 5 Molecularly Imprinted Polymer-based Materials for Quantifying Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 145-166
- Nanogels for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 4 Nanogels in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Tuberculosis.
, Pages 53-76
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 13 Drug Discovery for Lower Respiratory Tract Infections.
, Pages 366-411