to explore results)
- The anisotropic effect of functional groups in
1H NMR spectra is the molecular response property of spatial nucleus independent chemical shifts (NICS)—Conformational equilibria of exo/endotetrahydrodicyclopentadiene derivatives.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- The transition to magic bullets – transition state analogue drug design.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Radical transfer in E. coli ribonucleotide reductase: a NH2Y731/R411A-α mutant unmasks a new conformation of the pathway residue 731.
, Chem. Sci.
- Nucleobase-functionalized acrylic ABA triblock copolymers and supramolecular blends.
, Polym. Chem.
- Direct interfacial Y731 oxidation in α2 by a photoβ2 subunit of E. coli class Ia ribonucleotide reductase.
, Chem. Sci.
- Upconverting nanocomposites dispersed in urea-containing acrylics.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Magnesium-based systems for carbon dioxide capture, storage and recycling: from leaves to synthetic nanostructured materials.
, RSC Adv.
- The radiosensitivity of 5- and 6-bromocytidine derivatives – electron induced DNA degradation.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Evolution of calcium phosphate precipitation in hanging drop vapor diffusion by in situ
- 5′-Nucleotidases and their new roles in NAD+
and phosphate metabolism.
, New J. Chem.