to explore results)
- Phosphorylated sugars. Part 25. Synthesis and behaviour in acidic media of 2-acetamido-2-deoxy-D-glucose 4- and 6-phosphates and of a ‘Lipid A’ analogue. Patricia Szabó
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- A GFP-strategy for efficient recombinant protein overexpression and purification in Mycobacterium smegmatis. Anjana Radhakrishnan, Christopher M. Furze, Mohd Syed Ahangar, Elizabeth Fullam
, RSC Adv.
- Mechanistic aspects of enzymatic carbohydrate epimerization. Jomy Samuel, Martin E. Tanner
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- O-GlcNAc and neurodegeneration: biochemical mechanisms and potential roles in Alzheimer's disease and beyond. Scott A. Yuzwa, David J. Vocadlo
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- N-Acetylglucosamine as a platform chemical produced from renewable resources: opportunity, challenge, and future prospects. Shuling Cao, Yuxi Liu, Linming Shi, Wanbin Zhu, Hongliang Wang
, Green Chem.
- An LC-MS based untargeted metabolomics study identified novel biomarkers for coronary heart disease. Ruijun Li, Fengyu Li, Qiang Feng, Zhipeng Liu, Zhuye Jie, Bo Wen, Xun Xu, Shilong Zhong, Guanglei Li, Kunlun He
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Mass spectrometric analysis of PTM dynamics using stable isotope labeled metabolic precursors in cell culture. Alienke van Pijkeren, Rainer Bischoff, Marcel Kwiatkowski
- Depiction of carbohydrate-active enzyme diversity in Caldicellulosiruptor sp. F32 at the genome level reveals insights into distinct polysaccharide degradation features. Dong-Dong Meng, Yu Ying, Kun-Di Zhang, Ming Lu, Fu-Li Li
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Putative cobalt- and nickel-binding proteins and motifs in Streptococcus pneumoniae. Xuesong Sun, Guangchuang Yu, Qian Xu, Nan Li, Chuanle Xiao, Xingfeng Yin, Kun Cao, Junlong Han, Qing-Yu He
- Biological chemistry. D. F. Elliott, C. I. Furst, J. C. Crawhall, P. T. Grant, J. L. Simkin, D. G. Smyth
, Annu. Rep. Prog. Chem.