to explore results)
- Analytical chemistry of synthetic routes to psychoactive tryptamines Part I. Characterisation of the Speeter and Anthony synthetic route to 5-methoxy-N,N-diisopropyltryptamine using ESI-MS-MS and ESI-TOF-MS.
- Use of novel haptens in the production of antibodies for the detection of tryptamines.
, RSC Adv.
- Analytical chemistry of synthetic routes to psychoactive tryptamines Part II. Characterisation of the Speeter and Anthony synthetic route to N,N-dialkylated tryptamines using GC-EI-ITMS, ESI-TQ-MS-MS and NMR.
- Advances in high resolution GC-MS technology: a focus on the application of GC-Orbitrap-MS in metabolomics and exposomics for FAIR practices.
, Anal. Methods
- Analytical chemistry of synthetic routes to psychoactive tryptamines Part III. Characterisation of the Speeter and Anthony route to N,N-dialkylated tryptamines using CI-IT-MS-MS.
- Fragmentation study of tryptophan-derived metabolites induced by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry for highly sensitive analysis.
- Recreational drug discovery: natural products as lead structures for the synthesis of smart drugs.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Melatonin-directed micellization: a case for tryptophan metabolites and their classical bioisosteres as templates for the self-assembly of bipyridinium-based supramolecular amphiphiles in water.
, Soft Matter
- Comprehensive screening of multiclass illegal adulterants in herbal supplements and Spice-type drugs using specific MS/MS fragmentations by UHPLC-Q/TOF-MS.
, Anal. Methods