to explore results)
- Thermodynamics of the interaction of ruthenium(iii) polyaminecarboxylate complexes with bio-relevant ligands. Deactivation of the complexes as NO scavengers by thiol
ligands. Safaa S. Hassan, Mohamed M. Shoukry, Rudi van Eldik
, Dalton Trans.
- Nickel-supported carbon nitride photocatalyst combined with organic dye for visible-light-driven hydrogen evolution from water. Kohsuke Mori, Taiki Itoh, Hiroki Kakudo, Tomoyuki Iwamoto, Yoichi Masui, Makoto Onaka, Hiromi Yamashita
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Immobilization of 2-mercaptoethylamine on oxidized chitosan: a substantially mucoadhesive and permeation enhancing polymer. Christiane Müller, Deni Rahmat, Federica Sarti, Katharina Leithner, Andreas Bernkop-Schnürch
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Synthesis and optical properties of sulfur-containing monomers and cyclomatrix polyphosphazenes. Toshiki Fushimi, Harry R. Allcock
, Dalton Trans.
- Au NPs driven electrochemiluminescence aptasensors for sensitive detection of fumonisin B1. Yuan Zhao, Yaodong Luo, Tongtong Li, Qijun Song
, RSC Adv.
- Post-synthesis functionalization of a zeolitic imidazolate structure ZIF-90: a study on removal of Hg(ii) from water and epoxidation of alkenes. Samiran Bhattacharjee, Yu-Ri Lee, Wha-Seung Ahn
- Highly luminescent glutathione-capped ZnS : Mn/ZnS core/shell doped quantum dots for targeted mannosyl groups expression on the cell surface. Rui Ban, Jingjing Li, Juntao Cao, Penghui Zhang, Jianrong Zhang, Jun-jie Zhu
, Anal. Methods
- A new synthetic route to 3,4-dihydro-2H-1,4-thiazines. Jose Alexander, Gordon Lowe, Neil K. McCullum, Graham K. Ruffles
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- 145. Coenzyme a. Part V. A new and convenient synthesis of pantetheine (Lactobacillus bulgaricus factor). J. Baddiley, E. M. Thain
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Kinetics of the formation and dissociation of pentacyanoferrate(II) complexes of cysteine, penicillamine, glutathione, and 2-mercaptoethylamine. Donal H. Macartney, Alexander McAuley
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.