to explore results)
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 5 Applications of Catalytic Hydroformylation in the Synthesis of Biologically Relevant Synthons and Drugs.
, Pages 66-104
- Dynamic Stereochemistry of Chiral Compounds: Principles and Applications, Chapter 2 Principles of Chirality and Dynamic Stereochemistry
, Pages 6-28
- Chirality from Dynamic Kinetic Resolution, Chapter 3 Enzymatic Methods
, Pages 145-189
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 7 Titanium-based Catalysts for Asymmetric Transformations.
, Pages 140-198
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, Solid state NMR spectroscopy.
, Volume 44
, Pages 294-347
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 9 New and Up-and-coming Perspectives for Unconventional Chemistry: From Molecular Synthesis to Hybrid Materials by Mechanochemistry.
, Pages 192-215
- Flow Chemistry: Integrated Approaches for Practical Applications, Chapter 11 Flow Chemistry Systems Based on Membranes.
, Pages 366-387
- White Biotechnology for Sustainable Chemistry, CHAPTER 9 Lipases in Enantioselective Syntheses: Evolution of Technology and Recent Applications.
, Pages 207-244
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 7 Theoretical and Computational Strategies in Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Development.
, Pages 197-226
- Pharmaceutical Process Development: Current Chemical and Engineering Challenges, Chapter 2 Process Research and Development in the Pharmaceutical Industry: Origins, Evolution and Progress.
, Pages 15-38