to explore results)
- The Future of Glycerol (2), Chapter 3 Selective Reduction
, Pages 45-58
- The Future of Glycerol: New Usages for a Versatile Raw Material, Chapter 3 Selective Reduction
, Pages 32-44
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Catalytic Hydrogenation for Biomass Valorization, Chapter 5 Hydrogenolysis of Cellulose and Sugars.
, Pages 99-124
- Catalysis: Volume 21, Heterogeneous catalysis for production of value-added chemicals from biomass.
, Volume 21
, Pages 13-50
- Catalytic Hydrogenation for Biomass Valorization, CHAPTER 2 General Reaction Mechanisms in Hydrogenation and Hydrogenolysis for Biorefining.
, Pages 22-51
- Catalysis: Volume 31, Understanding catalysis for processing glycerol and glycerol-based derivatives for the production of value added chemicals.
, Volume 31
, Pages 267-296
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 8 Degradable Bioelastomers: Synthesis and Biodegradation.
, Pages 243-290
- Sustainable Preparation of Metal Nanoparticles: Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Biofuels and High Value Added Chemicals from Biomass Using Sustainably Prepared Metallic and Bimetallic Nanoparticles.
, Pages 157-189