to explore results)
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 3 Homogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 44-308
- Vitamin E: Chemistry and Nutritional Benefits, CHAPTER 10 Antioxidant Defense Network and Vitamin E.
, Pages 134-150
- Proton-Coupled Electron Transfer: A Carrefour of Chemical Reactivity Traditions, Chapter 1 Application of the Marcus Cross Relation to Hydrogen Atom Transfer/Proton-Coupled Electron Transfer Reactions.
, Pages 1-31
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Chapter 2 Stabilizers and Impurities
, Pages 22-76
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 8 Antioxidant Therapy of Aging: From Free Radical Chemistry to Systems Theory of Reliability.
, Pages 181-204
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 4 Conventional Gas Chromatography: Mass Spectrometry Hyphenation and Applications in Food Analysis.
, Pages 131-165
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, Subject Index
, Pages 578-620
- From C-H to C-C Bonds: Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling, CHAPTER 11 Mechanisms of Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling Reactions.
, Pages 254-294
- Fundamentals of Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization, CHAPTER 1 Kinetics and Thermodynamics of Radical Polymerization.
, Pages 1-59
- Carotenoid Esters in Foods: Physical, Chemical and Biological Properties, CHAPTER 8 Extraction and Cleanup of Xanthophyll Esters.
, Pages 285-303