to explore results)
- Influence of experimental parameters on the side reactions of hydrosilylation of allyl polyethers studied by a fractional factorial design.
, React. Chem. Eng.
- Synthetically useful carbon–carbon and carbon–sulphur bond construction mediated by carbon- and sulphur-centred radicals in water and aqueous media.
, RSC Adv.
- Solvent-free catalytic isomerization of perfluoroalkyl allyl ethers.
, New J. Chem.
- Rate coefficients for the reaction of OH radicals with cis-3-hexene: an experimental and theoretical study.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Reactions of the ethyl radical. Part 9.—Addition, dismutation and metathesis with allyl ethyl ether and diallyl ether.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Post-polymerization modification of poly(vinyl ether)s: a Ru-catalyzed oxidative synthesis of poly(vinyl ester)s and poly(propenyl ester)s.
, Polym. Chem.
- Stereoselective Pd-catalyzed etherification and asymmetric synthesis of furanomycin and its analogues from a chiral aziridine.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Versatile etherification of alcohols with allyl alcohol by a titanium oxide-supported molybdenum oxide catalyst: gradual generation from titanium oxide and molybdenum oxide.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Isomerisation of allyl ethers catalysed by the cationic iridium complex [Ir(cyclo-octa-1,5-diene)(PMePh2)2]PF6. A highly stereoselective route to trans-propenyl ethers.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Oxygen-mediated enzymatic polymerization of thiol–ene hydrogels.
, J. Mater. Chem. B