to explore results)
- Green Chemistry for Surface Coatings, Inks and Adhesives: Sustainable Applications, CHAPTER 7 White Biotechnology for Polymer Building Blocks: Strategies for Enhanced Production of Bio-based 1,3-Propanediol and Its Applications.
, Pages 145-182
- Advanced Oil Crop Biorefineries, Chapter 4 Secondary Processing of Plant Oils.
, Pages 166-202
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 6 Biodegradable Polyesters: Synthesis and Physical Properties.
, Pages 149-196
- Catalysis: Volume 30, Recent advances on the conversion of glycerol to acrolein, 1,3-propanediol, propanol and propylene using acidic heterogeneous catalysts.
, Volume 30
, Pages 176-222
- Catalytic Hydrogenation for Biomass Valorization, CHAPTER 2 General Reaction Mechanisms in Hydrogenation and Hydrogenolysis for Biorefining.
, Pages 22-51
- Catalysis: Volume 31, Understanding catalysis for processing glycerol and glycerol-based derivatives for the production of value added chemicals.
, Volume 31
, Pages 267-296
- Sustainable Solvents: Perspectives from Research, Business and International Policy, CHAPTER 6 An Appendix of Solvent Data Sheets
, Pages 235-347
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- The Future of Glycerol: New Usages for a Versatile Raw Material, Chapter 3 Selective Reduction
, Pages 32-44
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 8 Partial Molar Volumes of Non-Ionic Solutes at Infinite Dilution.
, Pages 246-272