to explore results)
- Miktoarm Star Polymers: From Basics of Branched Architecture to Synthesis, Self-assembly and Applications, CHAPTER 1 Miktoarm Star (µ-Star) Polymers: A Successful Story.
, Pages 1-30
- Miktoarm Star Polymers: From Basics of Branched Architecture to Synthesis, Self-assembly and Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 217-227
- Enantioselective Nickel-catalysed Transformations, CHAPTER 3 Enantioselective Nickel-Catalysed Cross-Coupling Reactions
, Pages 103-145
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 18, Synthetic macromolecules.
, Volume 18
, Pages 259-288
- P-Stereogenic Ligands in Enantioselective Catalysis, Chapter 6 Preparation by Enantioselective Catalysis
, Pages 292-360
- Reactivity in Confined Spaces, Chapter 5 Reactivity in a Self-assembled Organic Host.
, Pages 133-166
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Electrochemical Reduction of Carbon Dioxide: Overcoming the Limitations of Photosynthesis, Chapter 7 Electrocarboxylation in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 160-181
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, CHAPTER 10 Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylative Coupling and C–H Activation.
, Pages 479-520