to explore results)
- Mechanistic and synthetic aspects of a novel route to poly-p-xylylene (PPX)via nickel complex catalysed electropolymerisation of 1,4-bis(chloromethyl)benzene.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Design and synthesis of micro–meso–macroporous polymers with versatile active sites and excellent activities in the production of biofuels and fine chemicals.
, Green Chem.
- Efficient synthesis of benzocyclotrimer analogues by Negishi cross-coupling and intramolecular nucleophilic substitution.
, Chem. Commun.
- Facile fabrication of cost-effective porous polymer networks for highly selective CO2 capture.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Transition metal-free, iodide-mediated domino carbonylation–benzylation of benzyl chlorides with arylboronic acids under ambient pressure of carbon monoxide.
, Green Chem.
- Facile, efficient, and environmentally friendly α- and aromatic regioselective chlorination of toluene using KHSO5 and KCl under catalyst-free conditions.
, New J. Chem.
- Heteropolyacid generated on the surface of iron phosphate nanotubes: structure and catalytic activity studies.
, RSC Adv.
- A practical method for the generation of organoarsenic nucleophiles towards the construction of a versatile arsenic library.
, Dalton Trans.
- Surface confined atom transfer radical polymerization: access to custom library of polymer-based hybrid materials for speciality applications.
, Polym. Chem.
- Characterization and biological removal of organic compounds from hydraulic fracturing produced water.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts