to explore results)
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, APPENDIX I A Selection of Toxic Substances
, Pages 712-746
- DNA Damage, DNA Repair and Disease: Volume 2, Chapter 20 Fidelity Mechanisms of DNA Polymerase Beta.
, Volume 2
, Pages 104-128
- Innovations in Biomolecular Modeling and Simulations: Volume 2, Chapter 4 Intrinsic Motions of DNA Polymerases Underlie Their Remarkable Specificity and Selectivity and Suggest a Hybrid Substrate Binding Mechanism.
, Volume 2
, Pages 81-110
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Organophosphorus insecticides.
, Pages 187-522
- The Chemical Biology of Phosphorus, Chapter 12 P–S Bonds: Phosphorothioates
, Pages 355-373
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Green Trends in Insect Control, CHAPTER 2 Classical Insecticides: Past, Present and Future.
, Pages 53-93
- Mammalian Toxicology of Insecticides, Chapter 2 Mammalian Metabolism of Insecticides.
, Pages 14-36
- Mammalian Toxicology of Insecticides, Chapter 4 Toxicity of Organophosphates and Carbamates.
, Pages 104-136
- Food Biosensors, CHAPTER 20 Food Biosensors: Perspective, Reliability, Selectivity, Response Time, Quality Control, and Cost-Effectiveness.
, Pages 463-513