to explore results)
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 11 Application of Percellome Toxicogenomics to Food Safety.
, Pages 184-198
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 1 Uses and Applications of Extracts from Natural Sources.
, Pages 1-57
- Chemistry in the Garden, Chapter 5 The Colour and Scent of Garden Plants
, Pages 44-58
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives, CHAPTER 5 Relevance of Ionic Liquids and Biomass Feedstocks for Biomolecule Extraction.
, Pages 121-167
- Alternative Solvents for Green Chemistry (2), Chapter 6 Renewable Solvents and Other ‘Green’ VOCs
, Pages 149-174
- Biotransformations: A Survey of the Biotransformations of Drugs and Chemicals in Animals, Compound index.
, Volume 7
, Pages 438-456
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 3, Compound index.
, Volume 3
, Pages 688-698
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Food Safety and Food Quality, Natural and synthetic chemicals in the diet: A critical analysis of possible cancer hazards.
, Volume 15
, Pages 95-128
- The Chemistry of Fragrances, Ingredients for the modern perfumery industry.
, Pages 51-124