to explore results)
- Supramolecular Chemistry at Surfaces, Chapter 6 Layer-by-layer Growth
, Pages 303-339
- Organic Compounds of Sulphur, Selenium and Tellurium: Volume 2, Alephatic organo-sulphur compounds, compounds with exocyclic sulphur functional group, and their selenium and tellurium analogues.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-99
- Nanoscience: Volume 3, Evolution of atomically precise clusters through the eye of mass spectrometry.
, Volume 3
, Pages 343-385
- Nanotoxicology: Experimental and Computational Perspectives, Chapter 2 Chemical Synthesis of Nanoparticles for Diverse Applications.
, Pages 17-38
- Functional Nanometer-Sized Clusters of Transition Metals: Synthesis, Properties and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Noble Metal Clusters in Protein Templates.
, Pages 169-225
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 14 Non-extractable Polyphenols in Fruit: Distribution, Changes, and Potential Health Effects.
, Pages 284-306
- Organocatalytic Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions: A Powerful Tool for the Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Complex Molecules, Chapter 3 Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions via Iminium Activation
, Pages 62-111
- N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: From Laboratory Curiosities to Efficient Synthetic Tools (2), CHAPTER 7 NHC–Iron, Ruthenium and Osmium Complexes in Catalysis.
, Pages 268-301
- Thiol-X Chemistries in Polymer and Materials Science, CHAPTER 6 Thiol‐ene/yne Chemistry for the Synthesis of Branched and Star‐shaped Macromolecules.
, Pages 117-150
- Thiol-X Chemistries in Polymer and Materials Science, CHAPTER 4 Thiol–Thiosulfonate Chemistry in Polymer Science: Simple Functionalization of Polymers via Disulfide Linkages.
, Pages 76-94