to explore results)
- Factors affecting the selectivity of the photocatalytic conversion of nitroaromatic compounds over TiO2 to valuable nitrogen-containing organic compounds.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Ultrasonic-mediated synthesis and characterization of TiO2-loaded chitosan-grafted-polymethylaniline nanoparticles of potent efficiency in dye uptake and sunlight driven self-cleaning applications.
, RSC Adv.
- Spectroelectrochemistry of electrochromic poly(o–toluidine) and poly(m-toluidine) films.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Rapid and efficient synthesis of a novel cholinergic muscarinic M1 receptor positive allosteric modulator using flash chemistry.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- 454. Stereochemical aspects of aromatic substitution. Part II. Derivatives of tert.-butylbenzene.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- A review of the analysis of biomarkers of exposure to tobacco and vaping products.
, Anal. Methods
- Controllable fluorescence via tuning the m-substituents of added aromatic molecules in a pyrene derivative-decorated porous skeleton.
, RSC Adv.
- Aromatic substitution in ball mills: formation of aryl chlorides and bromides using potassium peroxomonosulfate and NaX.
, Green Chem.
- Capillary electrochromatography with monolithic-silica columns. II. Preparation of amphiphilic silica monoliths having surface-bound cationic octadecyl moieties and their chromatographic characterization and application to the separation of proteins and other neutral and charged species.
- Metal–metal bonding in co-ordination complexes. Part IX. Crystal structure of trans-di-µ-carbonyl-dicarbonyldi-π-cyclopentadienyldi-iron (Fe–Fe), a redetermination.
, J. Chem. Soc. A