to explore results)
- A template-free approach to nanotube-decorated polymer surfaces using 3,4-phenylenedioxythiophene (PhEDOT) monomers.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Construction of di- and tetra-ferrocenyl spiroborate complexes from catechol building blocks and their redox behaviors.
, Dalton Trans.
- Mapping reactivities of aromatic models with a lignin disassembly catalyst. Steps toward controlling product selectivity.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Applications of Friedel–Crafts reactions in total synthesis of natural products.
, RSC Adv.
- Hydrothermal liquefaction of blackcurrant pomace and model molecules: understanding of reaction mechanisms.
, Sustainable Energy Fuels
- Solid-state structure of 1,2-dimethoxybenzene (veratrole) and related methoxybenzenes. X-Ray crystallography and 13C nuclear magnetic resonance tensor analysis.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Crystalline hydrogen bonded complexes of o-carborane.
- Synthesis and crystal structure of tris(2,3-triphenylenedioxy)cyclotriphosphazene: a new clathration system.
- Base-catalysed cleavage of lignin β-O-4 model compounds in dimethyl carbonate.
, Green Chem.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.