to explore results)
- Natural Polymers: Volume 1: Composites, CHAPTER 5 Flame Retardant Characteristics of Natural Fibre Composites.
, Volume 1
, Pages 86-117
- Masked Mycotoxins in Food: Formation, Occurrence and Toxicological Relevance, Chapter 5 Transformation of Mycotoxins upon Food Processing: Masking, Binding and Degradation Phenomena.
, Pages 73-96
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 15 The Chemistry of Continuous Hydrothermal/Solvothermal Synthesis of Nanomaterials.
, Pages 449-475
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Alternative Catalytic Materials: Carbides, Nitrides, Phosphides and Amorphous Boron Alloys, Subject Index
, Pages 191-198
- Fluorinated Polymers: Volume 2: Applications, Chapter 7 The Role of Perfluoropolyethers in the Development of Polymeric Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells.
, Volume 2
, Pages 158-178
- Microwave-Assisted Polymerization, Chapter 8 Polymer Modifications
, Pages 171-191
- Catalysis: Volume 30, Catalysts derived from waste materials.
, Volume 30
, Pages 1-20
- Surface Water Photochemistry, Chapter 2 Lake Ecology and Chemistry.
, Pages 17-37
- Alternative Catalytic Materials: Carbides, Nitrides, Phosphides and Amorphous Boron Alloys, Chapter 3 Metal Phosphides and Their Applications in Catalysis.
, Pages 46-70