to explore results)
- Catalysis: Volume 24, Modeling oxidation of Pt-based alloy surfaces for fuel cell cathode electrocatalysts.
, Volume 24
, Pages 323-357
- Metal-catalysis in Industrial Organic Processes, Chapter 2 Formation of C–O Bonds by Oxidation.
, Pages 23-78
- Nanostructured Catalysts: Selective Oxidations, Chapter 9 Ethylene Epoxidation over Silver Catalysts.
, Pages 214-247
- Nanoporous Gold: From an Ancient Technology to a High-Tech Material, CHAPTER 8 Surface Chemistry and Catalysis.
, Pages 167-198
- Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis, CHAPTER 9 Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts for Selective Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 288-400
- Catalysis: Volume 3, Oxidation over copper, silver and gold catalysts.
, Volume 3
, Pages 70-97
- Catalysis: Volume 12, Electrochemical activation of catalysis: In situ controlled promotion of catalyst surfaces.
, Volume 12
, Pages 199-253
- Chemical Modelling: Applications and Theory Volume 5, Density functional theory studies of alloys in heterogeneous catalysis.
, Volume 5
, Pages 150-181
- Nanostructured Carbon Materials for Catalysis, CHAPTER 3 A Molecular View of Adsorption on Nanostructured Carbon Materials
, Pages 67-162
- Environmental Catalysis over Gold-Based Materials, CHAPTER 3 Insights into the Reactivity of Gold: an Analysis of FTIR and HRTEM Studies.
, Pages 63-95