to explore results)
- Role of coal characteristics in the electrochemical behaviour of hybrid direct carbon fuel cells.
, Energy Environ. Sci.
- Influence of molecular weight between crosslinks on the mechanical properties of polymers formed via ring-opening metathesis.
, Soft Matter
- Short-RNA selective binding of oligonucleotides modified using adenosine and guanosine derivatives that possess cyclohexyl
phosphates as substituents.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Synergistic antitumor efficacy of hybrid micelles with mitochondrial targeting and stimuli-responsive drug release behavior.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Non-toxic catalysts for ring-opening polymerizations of biodegradable polymers at room temperature for biohybrid materials.
, Green Chem.
- Biomimetic polymeric nanoparticle-based photodynamic immunotherapy and protection against tumor rechallenge.
, Biomater. Sci.
- Transition metal-catalysed couplings between arenes and strained or reactive rings: combination of C–H activation and ring scission.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Particle-size dependent melt viscosity behavior and the properties of three-arm star polystyrene–Fe3O4 composites.
, Soft Matter
- Synthesis and stabilization—advances in organoalkaline earth metal chemistry.
, Chem. Commun.
- Metal alkyls programmed to generate metal alkylidenes by α-H abstraction: prognosis from NMR chemical shift.
, Chem. Sci.