to explore results)
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Alzheimer's Disease: Volume 1: Beta-Amyloid, Tau Protein and Glucose Metabolism, Chapter 9 Tau Protein Kinases Inhibitors: From the Bench to the Clinical Trials.
, Volume 1
, Pages 173-194
- Macrocycles in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 5 Designed Macrocyclic Kinase Inhibitors.
, Pages 141-205
- Nanomedicines: Design, Delivery and Detection, Chapter 2 Targeting Cyclins and Cyclin-dependent Kinases Involved in Cell Cycle Regulation by RNAi as a Potential Cancer Therapy.
, Pages 23-45
- Ion Channel Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 11 The Therapeutic Potential of hERG1 K+ Channels for Treating Cancer and Cardiac Arrhythmias.
, Pages 258-296
- The Cellular Response to the Genotoxic Insult: The Question of Threshold for Genotoxic Carcinogens, Transcriptional Inhibition by DNA Damage as a Trigger for Cell Death.
, Pages 266-289
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 3 Molecularly Imprinted Polymers-based Separation and Sensing of Nucleobases, Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Oligonucleotides.
, Pages 65-123
- Life Saving Drugs: The Elusive Magic Bullet, The disease and its treatment.
, Pages 141-222
- Human-based Systems for Translational Research, Chapter 8 Utility of Human Stem Cells for Drug Discovery.
, Pages 162-193
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Multiple Sclerosis, CHAPTER 8 Protein Kinase Inhibitors for the Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
, Pages 170-196
- Ion Channel Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 12 Does Nature do Ion Channel Drug Discovery Better than Us?.
, Pages 297-319