to explore results)
- Studies in the stereochemistry of 2-alkyl-3-hydroxy- and 2-alkyl-3-methoxy-butyric acids.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Gas–particle partitioning of odorants in a pig house measured by thermal desorption GC/MS.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- PLS regression-based chemometric modeling of odorant properties of diverse chemical constituents of black tea and coffee.
, RSC Adv.
- Stereoelectronic control of the tertiary ketol rearrangement: implications for the mechanism of the reaction catalysed by the enzymes of branched-chain amino acid metabolism, reductoisomerase and acetolactate decarboxylase.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Applications of proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in the structural investigation of xanthones.
, J. Chem. Soc. B