to explore results)
- Catalysis: Volume 18, Vanadium-phosphorus-oxides: From fundamentals of n-Butane oxidation to synthesis of new phases.
, Volume 18
, Pages 1-45
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 35, Synthesis of anomeric phosphates of aldoses and 2-ulosonic acids.
, Volume 35
, Pages 71-98
- Organic Catalysis for Polymerisation, Chapter 10 Organocatalytic Ring-opening Polymerization Towards Poly(cyclopropane)s, Poly(lactame)s, Poly(aziridine)s, Poly(siloxane)s, Poly(carbosiloxane)s, Poly(phosphate)s, Poly(phosphonate)s, Poly(thiolactone)s, Poly(thionolactone)s and Poly(thiirane)s.
, Pages 406-472
- Nanostructured Catalysts: Selective Oxidations, Chapter 6 Selective Oxidation of n-Butane over Vanadium–Phosphorous Oxide.
, Pages 141-168
- Main Group Chemistry, The group 15 (pnictogen) elements: Nitrogen phosphorus, arsenic, antimony and bismuth.
, Volume 3
, Pages 92-109
- Toxicology, Survival and Health Hazards of Combustion Products, Chapter 13 Irritant Gases.
, Pages 411-427
- Nanoceramics in Clinical Use: From Materials to Applications (2), CHAPTER 4 Medical Applications of Bioactive Nanoceramics
, Pages 134-187
- Nanoceramics in Clinical Use: From Materials to Applications (2), Subject Index
, Pages 313-331
- Toxicology, Survival and Health Hazards of Combustion Products, Subject Index
, Pages 628-643
- Essential Guide to Food Additives (4), CHAPTER 6 E Numbers
, Pages 91-276