to explore results)
- MoS2 nanosheet production by the direct exfoliation of molybdenite minerals from several type-localities.
, RSC Adv.
- Valence and oxide impurities in MoS2 and WS2 dramatically change their electrocatalytic activity towards proton reduction.
- MoS2 formation induced by amorphous MoS3 species under lubricated friction.
, RSC Adv.
- AFM study on the adsorption of Hg2+ on natural molybdenum disulfide in aqueous solutions.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Edge-exposed MoS2 nano-assembled structures as efficient electrocatalysts for hydrogen evolution reaction.
- Chemical vapour deposition of rhenium disulfide and rhenium-doped molybdenum disulfide thin films using single-source precursors.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Electron spectroscopy and the analyst.
- Enhanced electrocatalytic activity for hydrogen evolution reaction from self-assembled monodispersed molybdenum sulfide
nanoparticles on an Au electrode.
, Energy Environ. Sci.
- Hydrogen evolution catalysis by molybdenum sulfides (MoS
): are thiomolybdate clusters like [Mo3S13]2− suitable active site models?.
, Sustainable Energy Fuels
- CoMoS/K catalysts for higher alcohol synthesis from syngas prepared by mechano-chemical activation of molybdenite.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.