to explore results)
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 11 Sustainable Catalysis by Manganese Compounds: From Heterogeneous Molecular Complexes to Manganese-based (Nano)Materials.
, Pages 278-343
- Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting: Materials, Processes and Architectures, CHAPTER 7 Oxygen Evolution and Reduction Catalysts: Structural and Electronic Aspects of Transition Metal Based Compounds and Composites.
, Pages 154-192
- Catalysis: Volume 32, Catalytic decomposition of gas-phase benzene: material design, reaction mechanism and future prospect.
, Volume 32
, Pages 81-115
- Metal Nanoparticles for Catalysis: Advances and Applications, CHAPTER 13 Porous Cryptomelane-type Manganese Oxide Octahedral Molecular Sieves (OMS-2); Synthesis, Characterization and Applications in Catalysis.
, Pages 235-250
- Hierarchical Nanostructures for Energy Devices, CHAPTER 9 Hierarchical Nanostructures: Application to Supercapacitors.
, Pages 204-229
- Catalysis: Volume 27, Chapter 6 Catalytic oxidation of organic pollutants in aqueous solution using sulfate radicals.
, Volume 27
, Pages 209-247
- Economic Synthesis of Heterocycles: Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Manganese and Nickel Catalysts, CHAPTER 6 Manganese-Catalyzed Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 386-434
- Environmental Chemistry: Volume 2, The elemental constituents of soils.
, Volume 2
, Pages 94-204
- Persulfate-based Oxidation Processes in Environmental Remediation, Chapter 5 Heterogeneous Activation of Persulfate Using Metal and Metal Oxides.
, Pages 131-144
- Heavy Metals In Water: Presence, Removal and Safety, CHAPTER 11 Natural Clays/Clay Minerals and Modified Forms for Heavy Metals Removal.
, Pages 213-248