to explore results)
- Direct chromium speciation in solid state materials—a GDMS approach.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- Raman spectroscopic study of supported chromium(vi) oxide catalysts.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Effect of addition of chromium(VI) oxide on the formation of the Tl–Sr–Ca–Cu–O 1212 phase.
, J. Mater. Chem.
Total syntheses of (+)-asperlin, (+)-acetylphomalactone and
(5S,6S,7R,8S)-asperlin based on the
kinetic resolution of 2-furylmethanols
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Oxidative Chlorination of Various Iodoarenes to (Dichloroiodo)arenes with Chromium(VI) Oxide as the Oxidant.
, J. Chem. Res. (S)
- Characterisation of chromium(VI) oxide tetrafluoride, CrOF4, and caesium pentafluoro-oxochromate(VI) Cs[CrOF5].
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Polymerization of ethylene on chromium oxide catalysts. Part 4.—Infra-red study of the adsorption of nitric oxide and ammonia on active catalyst.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Qualitative determination of inorganic anions in incendiary device residues by capillary electrophoresis.
, Anal. Methods
- Novel chromium(vi) catalyzed oxidation of N-alkylamides to imides with periodic acid.
, Chem. Commun.
- Steric effects in five-membered rings. Part VI. Kinetics of oxidation of β-substituted cyclopentanols by chromium(VI) oxide.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2