to explore results)
- Heme Peroxidases, Chapter 9 Model Complexes of Heme Peroxidases.
, Pages 181-217
- The Chemical Biology of Nitrogen, CHAPTER 14 One-electron Nitrogen Chemical Biology
, Pages 292-313
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Volume 24, Chapter 7 Homogeneous catalytic transformations investigated by EPR spectroscopy.
, Volume 24
, Pages 148-193
- 2-Oxoglutarate-Dependent Oxygenases, CHAPTER 4 Synthetic Models of 2-Oxoglutarate-Dependent Oxygenases.
, Pages 123-148
- Simulating Enzyme Reactivity: Computational Methods in Enzyme Catalysis, Chapter 8 Key Concepts and Applications of ONIOM Methods.
, Pages 245-293
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 5 Theoretical Spectroscopies of Iron-Containing Enzymes and Biomimetics.
, Pages 119-147
- Nanostructured Catalysts: Selective Oxidations, Chapter 11 Styrene Synthesis: In-Situ Model Catalysis Studies on Ethylbenzene Dehydrogenation.
, Pages 266-296
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 12 Iron Oxides and Simple Iron Salt-based Catalysis.
, Pages 344-372
- Analytical Archaeometry: Selected Topics, Chapter 12 Pigments and dyes.
, Pages 345-360
- Effects of Electric Fields on Structure and Reactivity: New Horizons in Chemistry, CHAPTER 2 The Impact of Electric Fields on Chemical Structure and Reactivity.
, Pages 12-70