to explore results)
- Biophysical and Physiological Effects of Solar Radiation on Human Skin, Chapter 2 Inflammation after Solar Radiation.
, Volume 10
, Pages 25-63
- Vitamin E: Chemistry and Nutritional Benefits, CHAPTER 2 Tocotrienols: From Bench to Bedside.
, Pages 12-31
- Selenium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 25 The Selenium and Vitamin E Cancer Prevention Trial (SELECT): Prevention of Prostate Cancer Using Selenium and/or Vitamin E in the SELECT Cancer Prevention Trial.
, Pages 428-457
- Essential Guide to Food Additives (4), CHAPTER 4 European Legislative Framework Controlling the Use of Food Additives.
, Pages 44-64
- Biophysical Chemistry: Membranes and Proteins, Distribution of vitamin E in model membranes.
, Pages 248-253
- Vitamin E: Chemistry and Nutritional Benefits, CHAPTER 15 Analysis of Vitamin E Metabolites.
, Pages 208-227
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), T-Z compounds.
, Volume 7
, Pages 1-712
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504
- Tomato Chemistry, Industrial Processing and Product Development, Chapter 15 Functional and Health-promoting Properties of Tomatoes: It's Not Just Lycopene.
, Pages 285-303
- Vitamin E: Chemistry and Nutritional Benefits, CHAPTER 12 Action of Vitamin E Against Lipid Peroxidation and Cell Death.
, Pages 165-174