to explore results)
- Photothermal and light emitting diodes as detectors for
trace detection in capillary electrophoresis.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- O-Glycosylations under neutral or basic conditions.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Determination of the active ingredient content of technical and formulated dinobuton, dinoseb, dinoterb and DNOC by high-performance liquid chromatography, spectrophotometry and gas-liquid chromatography.
- Redox hydrogels with adjusted redox potential for improved efficiency in Z-scheme inspired biophotovoltaic cells.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Index pages
- Determination of 187 pesticide residues in edible fungi by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
, Anal. Methods
- Front matter
- On-line Trace Level Determination of Polar Organic Microcontaminants in Water Using Various Pre-column–Analytical Column Liquid Chromatographic Techniques With Ultraviolet Absorbance and Mass Spectrometric Detection.
- Pesticides in rainwater in Flanders, Belgium: results from the monitoring program 1997–2001.
, J. Environ. Monit.
- Voltammetric methods for the determination of foreign organic compounds of biological significance. A review.