to explore results)
- Inorganic Chemistry of the Transition Elements: Volume 3, Elements of the first transitional period.
, Volume 3
, Pages 185-336
- Allosterism in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 10 mGlu4 PET Ligands as Enablers of Target Biology Understanding.
, Pages 220-246
- Electrochemical Strategies in Detection Science, Chapter 9 Amperometric Ion Sensing Approaches at Liquid/Liquid Interfaces for Inorganic, Organic and Biological Ions.
, Pages 296-340
- Vanadium Catalysis, Chapter 22 Reductive Dioxygen Activation by Biomimetic Vanadium Complexes.
, Pages 514-534
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 6 Bioinspired Non-heme Iron Catalysts in C–H and CC Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 148-208
- Synthetic Methods in Drug Discovery: Volume 1, Chapter 8 C–H Activation Approaches to Molecules.
, Volume 1
, Pages 274-383
- C-H and C-X Bond Functionalization: Transition Metal Mediation, CHAPTER 8 Coordination‐Directed Metallation Strategy for C–H Functionalization.
, Pages 262-309
- Allosterism in Drug Discovery, Contents
, Pages P011-P019
- Inorganic Chemistry of the Transition Elements: Volume 4, Elements of the first transitional period.
, Volume 4
, Pages 162-328
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 8 Allosteric Activators of Glucokinase (GK) for the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes.
, Pages 244-261