to explore results)
- Electron spin resonance spectra of the reaction products of copper(II) hydroxide suspensions in methanol with hydrogen peroxide and of polycrystalline copper(II) hydroxide and copper(II) peroxide.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Layered hydroxide hybrid nanostructures: a route to multifunctionality.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Copper-fixed quat: a hybrid nanoparticle for application as a locally systemic pesticide (LSP) to manage bacterial spot disease of tomato.
, Nanoscale Adv.
- Operando X-ray absorption spectroscopic studies of the carbon dioxide reduction reaction in a modified flow cell.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Direct preparation and conversion of copper hydroxide-based monolithic xerogels with hierarchical pores.
, New J. Chem.
- A low temperature self-reducible copper hydroxide amino–alcohol complex catalyzed by formic acid for conductive copper films.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Development of glycine-copper(ii) hydroxide nanoparticles with improved biosafety for sustainable plant disease management.
, RSC Adv.
- An X-ray absorption spectroscopic study on the local environment of copper in CuAPO-5.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Mechanisms of the polyol reduction of copper(ii) salts depending on the anion type and diol chain length.
, Dalton Trans.
- Partial oxidation of light paraffins with hydrogen peroxide in the presence of peroxocomplexes of copper(II) hydroxide.
, Mendeleev Commun.