to explore results)
- Kinetics and mechanism of the reaction between copper(II) ions and thiobenzamide in aqueous solution.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Nanostructured copper sulfides: synthesis, properties and applications.
- Recent advances in copper sulphide-based nanoheterostructures.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Synthesis of copper sulphide-based hybrid nanostructures and their application in shape control of colloidal semiconductor nanocrystals.
- Multimodal characterization of solution-processed Cu3SbS4 absorbers for thin film solar cells.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Coordinative trends of a tridentate thiosemicarbazone ligand: synthesis, characterization, luminescence studies and desulfurization processes.
, Dalton Trans.
- An ionic liquid route to prepare copper sulphide nanocrystals aiming at photocatalytic applications.
, RSC Adv.
- Aqueous synthesis of PEGylated copper sulfide nanoparticles for photoacoustic imaging of tumors.
- Anodic Cu2S and CuS nanorod and nanowall arrays: preparation, properties and application in CO2 photoreduction.
- Unconventional 0-, 1-, and 2-dimensional single-crystalline copper sulfide nanostructures.