to explore results)
- Recycling of rare earths from NdFeB magnets using a combined leaching/extraction system based on the acidity and thermomorphism of the ionic liquid [Hbet][Tf2N].
, Green Chem.
- Quasi-isothermal decomposition: a way to nanocrystalline mesoporous-like Fe2O3
catalyst for rapid heterogeneous decomposition of hydrogen peroxide.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Sustainable production of dimethyl adipate by non-heme iron(iii) catalysed oxidative cleavage of catechol.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Charge transfer salts of tetrathiafulvalene derivatives with magnetic iron(III) oxalate complexes: [TTF]7[Fe(ox)3]2·4H2O, [TTF]5[Fe2(ox)5]·2PhMe·2H2O and [TMTTF]4[Fe2(ox)5]· PhCN·4H2O (TMTTF = tetramethyltetrathiafulvalene).
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Spectrophotometric determination of trace amounts of iron(III) in oxalates by extraction of the mixed-ligand iron-oxalate-purpurin complex.
- Surface characterization and chemical speciation of adsorbed iron(iii) on oxidized carbon nanoparticles.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Spectral characterization and surface complexation modeling of low molecular weight organics on hematite nanoparticles: role of electrolytes in the binding mechanism.
, Environ. Sci.: Nano
- Photoinduced adduct formation between Orange II and
Photocatalytic degradation and laser spectroscopy.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- Oxalate-mediated long-range antiferromagnetism order in Fe2(C2O4)3·4H2O.
, Dalton Trans.
- Simple photoreduction of carbon dioxide to formic acid and true quantum yield.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.